viernes, 8 de mayo de 2020

A Trip To Germany

The best holidays ever!. Blog n.2

Well, the start of my best holidays weren’t that wonderful, I was freezing cold the moment I get off the plane, go from 32 degrees to 3 was a big temperature change, even though I was wearing a very thick sweater, I was still cold and actually it took me a couple of days, or more suitable clothes, to get used to the cold winter weather of Germany.



We stayed for 3 weeks with my parents and my brother in my uncle’s house in Hamburg, a port important city in the north of Germany. I was 15 and I don’t have a lot of photos because the cellphone in which they were was stolen, so I think I will use internet photos, I’m sorry.

The most I remember is of course, the cold weather, I have to say that I liked it a lot, and I also liked the rain and the wind, umbrellas are useless in most of the north of Germany because of the wind, they tend to roll over so when it was raining, the only that you could do was wear a nice waterproof jacket and a cap.

Other thing I really liked was that you could go on train to different towns and don’t waste a lot of time moving from town to town because they are close one to another. Same as more cities. So, in the time that I was there I visit a lot of different towns, I loved to sightsee through the cities, every one with something different to see.


What I liked a lot was the museums, I had a really good time when I was visiting the different ones that went to, especially the ones that were in berlin, they were the most interesting ones because of all of the different old culture handicrafts and art in general. I have to make a special mention to de cathedral that were in Berlin too, it was very beautiful and there were a lot of things to watch there. I’m not a religious person but the stained glasses were fantastic and the architecture too.

 


I think I liked a lot that holidays because of all of the things I was able to see and appreciate, cultural things that are part of the history which make them really interesting.




1 comentario:

  1. I love Germany. It's nice to see you had a great time there! Hopefully you can find some photographs to help memoires to linger a little longer.

    ResponderBorrar

What Comes Next?

Postgraduate Studies, Blog nº 4. Since I decided that I wanted to study something related to the health area, I also wanted to work in t...